Oreo Sampling

Twist lick dunk¬
Haha¬
Oreo¬

Working for two days at Mercato Pavilion for this sampling job o¬

Erm...
Well, sampling job u dun expect too much of excitement for it¬
Haha¬

But do happy working wif the partner¬
Evelyn.
I do think this world is small...
Recalled from my memory, my sis say the partner's ic and then she said, hey, she's oso year 88, might be someone u noe.
I like erm... ok... not really thinking much bout it...
Coz normally freelance job partner will onli be working partner den really rarely meet gain...

But hey, u know wat? She's actually having the same course wif me in diploma but juz she's in group 2, i'm in group 4. Then she's now studying in segi, same course wif pp and oso same group for assignment...

Well, feeling like so... miracle and unbelieavable...

Knowing her for onli two days, but get along quite well...
Chit chatting during this bored sampling job while there's no crowd entering in...
Den haha...
Snaping some photos...

Leo and aquarius do r good working partners and frds if u believe in it...
^^
Somehow i do coz i had a frd last time who is oso aquarius, we two get along very well... Is juz something happened den we no contact already... kinda missing the feeling...

Some funny things do happened.
I'm wearing formal. White shirts black pants black shoes... Den strting at the entrance of Mercato (well, that's my sampling place)
Evelyn was doing the sampling and i'm standing beside.
Den the customers who want to go into the Mercato, if their hand is with something, some will like ask me... Excuse me, may i bring this items into the market?
>.<
I like... o... i do look like security guard...
Hahahaha¬
Is not only one, quite a number of customers asking me this...

Haha¬
I can chg job le la¬
Security guard...
Will the salary be higher? I wonder >.<

Happy working wif evelyn...
Of coz my salary faster out...
I'm poor T.T
0 Responses

~Flowz~