Congratz!

Congratz to all those graduated!
Today morning realli muz had been a nervous morning for ABM2 student...
Results...
Well... everybody is worrying bout the CG... CA... CFM II....
Wake up around 8 in the morning... which is not suppose to be my time for it XP
But is juz way too nervous for the results...
Keep refreshing TARC website...
Kinda like an idiot... starring at one page... refreshing nonstop...
Mum was looking at me... asking me am i ok XD

Well... and i passed all the subject for my last sem...
Horray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eventhough there's one resit holding there...
But realli glad i passed all for last sem subject...
Well, for the resit...
I noe that coz of relationship prb... tat sem i realli didn't study well... didn't manage well...
Looking at the cgpa... dropping like mad is all coz that sem...
But luckily tis sem pull up some...
Eventhough can't touch the 3.0...
But at least improved le...

Heard that new rules of TARC tat... no matter hw well u did in resit... the maximum grade u will get is B...
I tink there's something around 2.75...
Maybe my cgpa will be pulled down...
Who noes... coz my frds said is not counted in that way...
Hopefully can pull way up to three... is 5 credit hours subject...
I wouldn't say i've done my best in last sem... but at least i did work on some...

Well... wat makes me happy is that the feeling of frds all having all passed for their exam... dun care bout the grades wat so ever...
Most important is able to go UK together...
Recalling for last nite all been worrying... some even insomnia...
But now all smiling happily...
Realli feel glad...
Thx god for blessing us...

Well...
For those who having resit like me...
Gambateh!
We can make it and go UK together!!!

Congratz gain to all my frds...
U all been working hard...
Congratz!!! Bravo!
0 Responses

~Flowz~