Lately¬

Realli been a long time didn't update my blog...
Nor even hav a look at it...
Been too bz?
Hmm... maybe... not realli?
Hehe...
I wonder...
Working... slacking tats all...
Having a bit of timetable not same wif the normal office working person...
Sat and sunday, rest day for them...
For me... working...

U alwiz need to lose something in order to gain something...
Well...
I can't help in missing some moments wif dip frds for the few gatherings before...
But i do realli hate it when i listen the rumours or words such as been neglecting them...
Den those kind of words, wat frd la... alwiz no come...
Come on, i aint robot and i need rest... i need work...
Chg to the other way around, if lets say i'm having an outing during weekdays...
Can u juz take leave like tat coz having an outing?
Ya, it might be possible once a while since u r having full time job...
Part time job? Taking leave? U gonna be kidding bout that...

Well, glad thats alwiz some nice thing there tis days...
Hmm, outing wif ps them...
Adv frds... (coz having the same free time)
HappY ^^
O... suddenly missing marcus at UK there...

Looking at the flight ticket price...
Money been a big prb to me... Kinda worry...
Worry bout the results... realli hope for a straight pass for last sem...
Haihz... resit in tax subject making my time hard to adjust to look for a job... realli a headache to me...
Haha... alwiz dream of kena lottery nowadays... LOLX

Hmm... wondering something... wondering is right or wrong?
Haha... maybe i've been destined for that XP
Well, juz follow the feel...
Haha...
Eventhough sometimes i will been asking back myself...
Nvm... i sha de...

Oh...
Gonna get rdy for work gain...
Hope the time for today flies...
So i can end my work and go home rest gain XD
I'm such a lazy bump XP
0 Responses

~Flowz~