20-1-2010

Exam strted...
Haha... something that should be recorded is my stupid blur blur action of bring the Trade Marks Act text book into the exam venue...
I'm like blur blur going in...
Sit down and i was so shocked that i found that a book wif the red colour trade mark seems to be so familiar was right infront of me...
Haha...
Quickly i stood up and tell ms chin to bring out the book...
Chee yong, keno them saw it and there were laughing there...
Well... ms chin was like staring at me and i even asked her back how come she didn't realize i brought the book into the venue...
Hahahaha...

Well, i tink for most of the people theres not enough time in ans the paper i tink...
Well... CA is over and today 9am will be cg...
Gosh... i haven't even touched on it...
Is like blur blur here...
I onli noe got compliance sustainability bla bla...
May god bless me tomolo...
Haha...
Muz bai bai d...

Had a bad headache till now...
Realli hard to concentrate...
I hate gastric during exam... it sux!!!

Well time to continue CG~

P/s:
考试的开始...突然想起了一个人那时候给予的祝福...
不过只是呆了一会...后来回过神来说...
不想了...
0 Responses

~Flowz~