Piece

Trying to record something happy here...
Eventhough i'm not really that happy now...
Of coz at the moment now too...

"
Today class in cfm...
Realli so paiseh lo...
I realli did pay attention in the class...
Juz i dunno what the question that being ask is all about...
Can't catch the point...
Nyan yee is so cute...
She sitting infront of me and she's trying to help out...
Haha...
Giving me ans for both questions by the tutor...
O... such a cute nice gal...
Haha...
BUt sorry leh... (Nyan yee, sry ya!!! Thx a lot too!!! U r so nice lo!!! erm... cute too... hehe)
Make till u being paiseh oso in class...
Erm... reason? Haha... better kept it... coz later ps marcus u all tink too much :P"

Eventhough is short... but tat moment at least my mood is in a very good mood...
Y? maybe coz mind is totally away from the prbs...
Onli enjoying the class moment...
I wish it can be alwiz...
0 Responses

~Flowz~