Weird feeling

Tis kind of weird feeling has been following me since yesterday or even the day before yesterday...
It appears everytime i wake up in the morning...

Realli do hate it...
Loneliness?
Nah...
Not quite really...

Hmm...
Should be a feeling of missing...
Is like a poison that sticks to my action or memory...

A morning msg is a muz for last time...
And now that's not compulsory...

Keep asking myself izit that way?
God noes...

Shirley did ask me tat day how am i...
Do i really look so not fine?
Haha...
Maybe all my emotion can see through the face... :(

Thanks for the concern o... Realli do means a lot...

Do anybody realli understand the feeling? Maybe i onli need someone undstanding bout it...
But maybe i'm not... Such a confusing things to think of when all the things... pieces of memory... thinking... all being pump into ur mind...
So confusing... So stressful... painful...

Gosh... Who can save me out of this...

Feeling of missing someone...
To be honest...
Still missing her a lot...
0 Responses

~Flowz~