SmartKidsShowJob

So happy tis three days tiring event ended le o.
Kinda tiring but quite happy oso...
Becoz of her...

My mood is like totally suffering for saturday and sunday.
Friday is much more better...
As i tell myself even if alone i still need survive and still need work...
I push my sales as hard as possible... manage to hit the target at around 3pm.
Eventhough is not necessarily to do so as i only having the basic, but i just want to proove that i can and most importantly dun want to think bout her...

However, saturday...
I dunno why i keep thinking of her...
My heart feeling so pain...
I keep thinking of monday...
We might end up wif break up...
Keep pushing myself to smile and to serve customer...
But u noe wat? I really feeling so suffering...
Smiling while heart bleeding...
Elaine ( agent) asking me why am i like tat...
I juz say i no mood...
Den she like telling me cannot like tat...
Well, she juz dunno my prb...
She juz wanna hit the target...
Till almost at evening i dunno y i juz feel like pushing and able to hit the target as well...

Sunday...
Today...
Mood getting worse...
But she dun dare to tell me to push or force me to le...
Maybe coz yesterday i manage to push finished eventhough i like no mood in the morning...
Haihz...
As normal forcing myself to smile...
But i do think is my responsibility to do my work probably eventhough the pay is low...
I manage to fnished all the stocks available...
And elaine seems to be happy about it...
Of coz la... i helping her hit target leh...
But happpy as i capable to is juz whether i want to do it or not.
But also gladful of digi job last month as it really improved my selling skills really really a lot...
Haha, something funny and i feel bad is that i even "tem" small kids and small gals to buy...
>.<
Elaine like... She said, wow, Tze Keen not bad ar, mui mui zai u oso can "tem" till they buy...
And while for small kids, i like "tem" them and then tell them to tell their parents to buy... Kinda evil o¬ Hahahaha¬

Talking bout agent...
I really quite pissed off with them...
U noe wat?
They like juz sitting there around or even lazy to pour the drinks for smapling while we all are mad with serving, packinging, pouring, taking stocks stuff...
While they are so free chit chatting...
Damn it.
U noe wat, they alwiz tell us to push sales while they dun even want to show the role model to open out their mouth to pursuade customer...
Like robots!!!
Henry, Alexis and me are like going mad!!! But not for Ryan as his agent is good.

One thing really should be remembered about is food.
U noe why? Thats becoz i had kfc chicken burger as my dinner... U noe, bread wif mayoneise somemore!!!
Unbelieveable right? I think for some will noe wat i mean.

Den today lunch i had curry plus rice! Curry o! Hahahahaha¬
Geng leh¬

I oso dunno why like tat... Maybe coz i had bad mood or maybe i want my life have chg and want my life to be different ba...
Maybe...
Too stressful or too much pressure or too much sadness...

Anyway happy to work as fun with what i get and of coz knowing
henry (the guy who alwiz late and like to "snake" a lot, hahahaha, nice guy though)
alexis (the gurl who having weird coz of english language course at UCSI)
ryan( the rich guy... who work for fun... really damn rich, drive bmw go work o.O),
esther( alwiz had so called arguement wif henry, they both looks cute when the arguing, hahahaha)
the cooking spaggethi aunty
the nice cute agent who alwiz call me chicky XP and oso telling me to mum mum alwiz... she noes i like to eat mum mum a lot... once meal arrive will alwiz tell me... bwahahahaha¬, sadly i dunno wats her name... haha... memory no good ma...she really nice de lo!

Happy + ing working
But juz some bad coz mood not good...
If not should be consider as tiring and enjoying job¬ :D
0 Responses

~Flowz~