30 Oct Day at Nando's

Is been a long time meeting cheng mei and ps...
Hehe...

Ps dated me and py out...
And cheng mei tooWe had our lunch at Nando's...
Somehow i do luv the grilled vegetables there lo...
Dunno why cheng mei say yucks...
Hehe...
Dun ask me wat we chat there...
Coz i oso forgot le...

I noe ps busy sms wo... Kekekeke...
Long time no c py laugh happily like tis le...
Hehe...
I noe i noe..I remembered ps will become master in chemical engineering...
Fuyoh... Listen oso like so geng le...
Hahahaha...

Future rich guy... Gals... Consider it o~
Hahahahaha~
Thx for the treat cheng mei and py ^^
I pk le... Hahahaha... Thx o!


Py and cheng mei...


Bad posing lo... cheng mei u shouldn't be like tis lo



Hmm ^^




Ps getting leng zai... future master in chemical engineering ^^



Ps and me

U noe why both of them so happy? Coz they deleted those funny photos ps took on them ... LOLX


I did ask cheng mei how old is she...
She said 12 -.-""""
0 Responses

~Flowz~