Daily life ~13 Oct 2009

Is been a long time since the last blog i have been writing in english~
Haha~ Sorry la ps... sorry la marcus...
Haiyo... My broken english will be weird here...


Erm, today mood feeling not bad...
Strted from the early in the morning...
Waking up with bit of feeling sick...
Hehe... thinking of completing the CG tutorial at 6.30am...

Well, it sure does not go as the plan...
Coz alarm is getting useless to me...
Coz luv my lao po (wife) too much, which is my bed... hahahaha~
Lying on it...
Went to 7.30am...

Erm, no rushing but of coz without my breakfast but juz a cup of milo...
I noe it will be a prb coz since that last clubbing...
My gastric had worsen...
Without breakfast...
I sure will be dead after few hours...

Reaching the college earlier then expected...
Today having the feeling of sitting on the back rows...
Dunno y...
Well, i juz go on feel...
Hahahaha~

Li shim seems to be one of it...
Well, she alwiz like to sit on the back...
Doesn't realli matter, coz even alone...
I will still sit at the back rows of the lecture hall.

Hmm...
Class strted...
Feeling quite well coz i'm not feeling asleep...
Concentrating fully and taking the points down...
Love this feeling...
Is been a long time i realli concentrate in class...
Hehe..
When the class almost end... I think half more hours left...
Hehe...
Hungry~~~ o.O
Starving and gastric strted...
Somehow manage to finsh the first lec...
But thinking of the continuos tutorial class...
Gosh...
I want some food!!!

Dun bother of being late to class, i walk down to canteen... wondering around... the bread in canteen doesn't attract me...
Thinking of having taufu and vege and rice...
Unfortunately... today is not the japanese taufu that i want but the mapo taufu... Reminded by doctor not to have spicy food T.T
Haha... wandering around the canteen eventhough i noe i'm late XP
Finally, i saw waffle... Is cool... something at least i think i will be glad to have compare to others...


Walking into the CG tutorial...
I'm late...
HAha... Who cares~ I onli noe i dun hungry~
Gastric is painful.
Ignoring the tutor...
I juz ate my waffle in class...
Well, i dun he mind at all. Coz 4 hours nonstop without food? Haha, he will definitely understand bout it...


Enjoying the class...
Dunno why but today realli do concentrate in class...
Found the class to be nice too...
Not to forget... feeling good with all the lecs and tutors for this sem...
Finally c some hope for my last sem...
O, i became the CEO in my CG group...
Haha...
Lee leong became the secretary...
Shirley is the chairman... nope... chairwoman... haha no la... chairperson lo~
And wif some "employees"
Happy fooling around wif this CG tutorial class position XD


Something do affect my emotion later...
Hmm...
Dun want to talk bout tat...
Even it hurts but...

Day went so well...
So i should continue wif it...
Now at chong huan house... using his laptop...
Typing blog...
Omg... tomolo tutorial...
I not yet done...
Sob sob...

Who cares...
Going to celebration for brian, sue zien and ni buffday ^^
Yeah~
Bye guys~
Will update it soon when free...
Time for food and celebration V ^^
0 Responses

~Flowz~