Continuation 13-9 ~ 14-9

Hmm...
Is a continuation of the previous one...
Went to Naili's for celebration...
Haha...

First impression = hot...
Wondering wheres the fan or air-cond...

Ordered food...
I had my sambal sotong nasi lemak...
Being scolded and warned by the doctor not to hav spicy food..

But well...
Can't control coz feel like having it XP
Anyway...
Is yummy but damn spicy...
Hahahaha~
Ordered and extra mineral water for it >.<
Who cares...
I want it :P
Celebration for sue zien and brian belated buffdays and den earlier celebration for ni~
Well, the most funiest part no doubt is sue zien's one...
Slping dress? Watever u all call it...
Is a see-through dress...
I wondering whats the point of wearing it...
Haha~
Wif a g-string together...
Is so sexy and HOT...

Guang yik and sue zien face turned red...
Hahahaha~

This couple paiseh d lo...
Wondering is guang yik angry...

Since it is p&c...
Of coz need to respect them so the video is kept privately... Too bad :P


Top (left to right) guang yik, brian, keno, huan, me
Bottow (left to right) sue zien, yew lynn, ni, li shim, shu yi


Sweet or not? Haha~
Hope huan success lo~
Gambateh!



Keno and me


Brian and me
Some photos will be uploaded later next time~ XP
0 Responses

~Flowz~