Lately...

Been pressuring by the assignments...
Having quite a bad temper lately...
Hmm...
Coz lacked of rest...
Recalling from saturday doing assignment till 5.30+ am...
Den sunday 6+ am...
Goin to school monday...
Is totally exhausting...
Den working wif the stupid damn CA presentation...
Another 4am for tuesday...

Reaching home roughly 5pm...
Not even taking bath...
Around 5+ i went to have a sleep...
Waking up by mum around 6pm...
To fetch sis...
I'm totally in a bad mood ing!!!
Headache!!!

Den goin school tuesday...
And is not my turn for presentation...
Damn it... wats the point of overnite if i dun need to...
Realli kinda hate ms chin style of arrangement for teaching...
Is like jumping here and there...
Following her mood...

Nite... fetching mum...
Asking my sis to do me a favour to replace me...
She juz said c how first...
I'm expecting her to help me to fetch mum...
In the end...
She's being so addicted to the stupid fb and dun want to leave the com...
Damn damn damn!!!
Can't she weights the importance of safety of mum and juz a stupid mini games of fb...
Leaving me onli 15 minutes to rush to mum's working area...
On the way there...
Mum gav me a called...
Come on...
I'm trying my best to reach there asap...
Driving 120+...
Passing through few red lights d...
What she expecting???
Headache getting worse...

Skipping class lately...
Coz tired...
Trying to giv myself some break...

Miss out celebration for py buffday as i promised mok...
I'm so sorry for tat!!! Seriously sorry...
But since marcus tan and xl there... should be alrite in giving the surprise...

Home... doin my work gain...
I'm kinda pissed off when sis is using the computer to play fb mini games...she's so addicted to it!!!
Leaving me onli able to use the computer at nite to do my work!!!
Arrrr...damn...

Today...
Tiring reaching home... as wake up quite early morning to do cfm revision...
Well... in the end not able to finish before class...
I dunno why i alwiz can't catch the point of what the tutor is asking me... so alwiz leaving a blank ans to him...
I realli did pay attention for his class..
Haha... juz... i'm too stupid...
Strting of the half hour trying to slap myself to stay concentrated...
But i can't...
Is juz way too sleepy...
But thx goodness...
After failing to ans the question and call by the tutor... is a kinda of refreshment...
In deed it is...

Hmm... manage to catch up...
Goin to the useless CA lec... so regret for attending... might as well as skipping...
Coz i aint concentrating and i realli dun like her way of teaching...

Well... reaching home roughly 5pm after getting the employment act from the library... spend some time there searching...

O... gosh...
I realli miss my dear lao po = my bed...
Luv her so so so much...
Expecting a good rest...
And...
6pm... mum shouted at me wake up to fetch sis gain...

I'm realli getting mad wif all this!!!
I've been waking up doin works and assignments lately without good rest...
And now...
Arrr!!!
Can't they juz leave me some time...
I hate it, man!!!

O...
Tonite... need to do the cfm part for ling sim...
Ling sim... i might not be able complete it today...
Coz realli tiring...
Maybe onli can do it tomolo...
Hope she are not mad at it...
Coz i should finish it by today de...
SORRY!!!

Haihz...
I feel like skipping class tomolo...
I juz need some good rest...
I dun expect watever caring...
I realli working hard now to do my assignments and to stand up... to forget her...
Having kind of negative thought lately...
Trying to be alone and dun expect sympathize from others...
I noe frds r trying to care...
But sometimes...
Maybe coz rmbing of her...
I realli having a scare feeling of sudden lost of something...
Might as well be alone...
But i noe i'm wrong...
Thx for those who showing concern to me... eventhough i aint being so frdly lately...
Especially to few who lately doin so... some of u realli like do understand me... since i alwiz said things other way around...
Realli mean a lot...
Thx...

O... the nite is still young...
I wish it is not...
Coz it means another busy assignment rushing gain...
Maybe i shall juz throw everything aside and slp!
1 Response
  1. lwk Says:

    放轻松吧。。
    呵呵。。
    没事的。。
    你的暴躁。。我们明白的。。
    放心。。
    加油


~Flowz~