Pc fair - Dinner

Erm... assignments burdering...
I'm slacking... LOLX XD

Haha... well is juz the evening suddenly i hav a feel to go pc fair...
Haha... is all about the sudden mood... juz told ps that i aint going tis afternoon... hahahaha...

After taking bath... rdy rdy...
Den i drove to wangsa to park my car den i took putra lu...

Hmm... pc fair...
I tink i missed out the one last year...
Well, as usual...
Full with crowd...
Seriously... I dunno the reason for me goin there rather den helping ps to buy and looking frds working there... as i promised lo...

There's a lot of pretty gals out there... show gal ma... of coz pretty lo...
Haha... but dunno why i'm so lazy to even bother to look...
O... I'm sick... hahahaha...
Maybe too many pretty gals le... Den i oso lazy to look...
Mok said that either i pretend or else i'm gay...
Hahahaha... am i?
Nah... juz dun hav the mood... they r pretty... and?
I c some malays took the photos of the show gal...
I'm like...
Waa... mou liu...
Either u go infront and took together... or else better dun...
Hmm... still dunno the reasons...
Maybe took wif pretty gals will happy? Haha... watever...

I've been turning and turning at the hall 4 and 5 areas...
Hehe... coz i can't find them...

Well... they aint replying my msg either...
So... i dun wanna disturb them oso de...

I found wk booth, which i juz past through...
Hehe... she looks tiring...
Haha... but her sales is quite ok...
But the salary... haihz... kena bully siao lo...
Poor gal...

Den while i was typing msg and calling py as mok told me she's there...
I met sam and pei yun...
Both of them weird weird de...
Haha... sam lugu lugu de...
Pei yun silent silent...
Asking them for dinner together...
But it didn't work out cz they parked at conaught there...
Hehehehe...

They told me that alan is at the toshiba booth... and shu yi is juz right opposite of it...
So i went back inside...
Found them... had a talk wif them and finally home lu...

On the way home...
I saw one guy... is kinda familiar...
I tink he's the guy which i received in mail of the playboy who tipu gals...
Well, he's quite handsome o...
Hahahaha...
Seems to be nice person... but realli can't judge from cover...
Who will thought he's a playboy...
But listening to his talk wif his frds... is like... damn it... low standard... is like bastard talking... gosh... i am standing beside them...

Haha...
Went back to wangsa... kinda tiring...
I passed through the shops there...
Had a glance when passing through of one of the shop...
Is decorated wif xmas thingy... o... wif xmas song...o yeah... xmas...
Hmm... klcc is not having the big tree tis year...
The candy house is nice... but i prefer the tall tree lo... LOLX...

Celebration wif keno after dinner...
Bought him a mini mini cake...
Wif spiderman on top...
Omg... The cake is so so so so so so damn cute... XP
Hahahaha...

Keno HappY 21st BuffdaY o...
Of coz bu bu too~


Is the mini buffday cake for keno o ^^

Cute leh~

O yea yea... the new way of putting candle... i put de lo VVV

Spider man super mini buffday cake.. .mok bought de

Pei yin and keno~

Keno and me~

Mok mok and keno

Xl and keno~
0 Responses

~Flowz~