Nice day~

Well... throwing away my assignment prbs...
my money prbs...

It should be a nice day~

Waking up morning... kinda tired...
Hehe... with headache and sorethroat i tink...

Setting my hair and ban leng leng...
Haha... coz today outing for K wif frds...
Oh yeah...
So happy to c my shoe so white... juz clean it yesterday...
I luv white color!!!
White shoe rox!

Finding parking in TARC is so hard -.-"
Haha... slightly late to lec...
CA is so boring...
Almost fall asleep...

Goin for CG...
another boring subject...
Haha... My mind is bout sing K...
Lalalalala~

Hehe...
Realli had a fun time singing k...
Haha... especially those shouting songs...
Well, greenbox sound system sux!
When shu yi singing...
Haha...
Chee yong, chin jek, jeffrey, lee leong and me...
We tis five guys doin stupid act...
But is realli full wif laughter...
Shouting: Shu yi, we luv u~
Shu yi, jia you!
Shu yi eventhough u are fierce but we still luv u XP
Yew lynn u are cute~
Keno we luv u~

Haha... totally out of control...
Heading to kepong for tang yuan...
Well... coz frds from outstation... can't taste it...
So i was tinking to go hav some wif them...
Eventhough my house got...
Haha...

Second round yum cha wif primary frds...
Juz for awhile onli and headed out to fetch mum home...

Hmm...
Happily home... Kinda tired now...
0 Responses

~Flowz~