Xmas?!

O...
Xmas xmas xmas...
Is getting near...

Dunno why...
I luv xmas most among all the celebrations...
I had a special feeling toward xmas...

Remembering of my childhood time...
Of coz i dun hav those big big celebration for my family... too poor to hav it...
But...
I still remembered well that i luv to stay home den sitting right infront the tv in my mum's room watching the xmas cartoons...
Why, maybe it seems to be nothing... but i felt so happy juz by doin so...
I will smile and laugh happily watching the cartoons...
Is such a nice memory...
True happiness...

Well, when i graduated standard six... i'm kinda sad coz mum sending me to SJI as my secondary school rather den wif my primary frds together...
That xmas was filled up wif some sadness...
Cried for that...
But remembering that...
I'm glad as i knew some good frds there...
Especially ps and marcus... two close buddy ^^

O... suddenly reminds me of when i was standard three... or... even younger i tink...
My xmas at singapore...
I luv singapore xmas feel...
Is full wif decoration along the streets...
U r like totally in the xmas feel...
Malaysia... haihz... nvr expecting it will be like that...

Tinking of the happy memories...
Suddenly reminds me of my planning for xmas celebration wif her...
Some surprises that i had thought last time...
But now... is all useless... coz... :(

Well...
I wondering how my xmas will be this year...
Realli looking forward to it this year...
But i dun wanna plan it purposely...
Maybe coz i dunno how i want it to be oso...

Staying home missing her?
Go singapore wif frds if the plan still on and i hav enough money?
Maybe go take photos at all the major shopping complex in KL, i heard that The Curve decoration is nice, i wonder...

O...
Listening now to the album that i juz downloaded VA-Now_Christmas_4-(Canadian_Edition)...
Haha... suddenly having the xmas feel...
Xmas xmas xmas...
Wondering how will i spend my xmas~~~
0 Responses

~Flowz~